THE CURSILLO MOVEMENT OF THE ARCHDIOCESE OF TORONTO
- Your personal information, although it is shared with THE CURSILLO MOVEMENT OF THE ARCHDIOCESE OF TORONTO (the Toronto Cursillo Movement), belongs to you. When we refer to "personal information", we mean any information about an individual, including the individual's e-mail and home address, telephone number(s), parish, religion, age or other personal information.
- Shortly after you complete your Cursillo weekend, we will destroy all personal information relating to your birth year, marital status, religion, emergency contact(s), physical limitations, health issues and dietary needs, we may have obtained for the purpose of better accommodating you on the Cursillo weekend ("destroyed personal information"). Subject to paragraph 4 below, unless and until you advise us otherwise, we will continue to keep on record your name, address (including e-mail address), phone number(s), and your parish.
- Your personal information (except for "destroyed personal information") may be shared with others in the Toronto Cursillo Movement and may also be used to keep you informed and up to date by phone, mail, e-mail and other forms of communication of the activities, needs and services of the Toronto Cursillo Movement, Such as programs, special events, volunteer opportunities, prayer requests, newsletters, etc.
- Subject to the next sentence, if at any time you wish your personal information to be destroyed and/or you wish to be removed from our contact list, simply contact us and we will accommodate your request. THE CURSILLO MOVEMENT OF THE ARCHDIOCESE OF TORONTO, HOWEVER, WILL MAINTAIN: (1) A RECORD OF YOUR NAME AND THE DATE YOU MADE YOUR CURSILLO WEEKEND; AND (2) A PHOTOGRAPH OF THE TEAM MEMBERS AND CANDIDATES TAKEN ON YOUR CURSILLO WEEKEND, WHICH SHALL BE USED FOR ARCHIVAL PURPOSES AND WHICH MAY, FROM TIME TO TIME, BE SHARED/VIEWED BY THE TORONTO CURSILLO COMMUNITY AND GUESTS.
- Website and Google Group: Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, Cursillo Google Group or on any public area of our website including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, and requests will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
- The Toronto Cursillo Movement does not rent, sell or trade its contact list.
Copyright © 2010-2017 Cursillo Toronto. All Rights Reserved.